Wednesday, January 16, 2008

No Shrinking Violet

Our lovely little 18 month old took matters into her own hands yesterday at Daycare. Now I know that little squirts aren't supposed to be that fond of sharing and are capable of hurting each other, but my little angel? Never! So I was wrong. She was playing with the the xylophone and the xylophone mallet when a little boy (who I'm sure is the same boy who chased her into the wall when she had to get stitches) decided that he wanted the toy. A fight ensued and Halle ended up whacking him right in the face.He ended up with a black eye. A proud moment to be a mother! I feel a little bit bad, but am consoled by the fact that he didn't have to get stiches and didn't bleed. At least I know she can hold her own. I hope this is still the case when she gets to the dating age. Boys, beware!

No comments: